This week we will be recapping our numbers to 5.
We have enjoyed using the numberblocks videos to help us learn about these numbers. Follow these links to watch them again:
Some activities you could try this week:
1. Sort your toys into 2 groups. Which group has more? Which group has fewer? Could you sort them a different way and try again?
2. Have a go at estimating amounts. How many biscuits are on the plate? How many grapes have you been given? Count them to check.
3. Do 5 of each of these exercises, remember to count 1 number for each exercise. (star jumps, jumps, hops).
4. Create a tally chart for the vehicles that go past your home. How many do you spot in 5 minutes?
5. practise writing the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5