This week we are writing non-chronological reports
Here are some learning activities you can do at home.
- Plan a non-chronological report about life in the Stone Age
- Include 4 paragraphs about 4 different areas of life e.g. tools, weather, homes, art.
- Draft your report, include subordinate conjunctions: as when if because after before whenever.
- Re-read and improve spellings, punctuation and capital letters.
- Write your non-chronological report into neat using the improvements you have made. Include an illustration for each section of your report.
- We are also looking at the different rules to add the suffix -ed and -ing. Practise these spellings on Spelling Shed.